Today, we announce the creation of Unibloc Hygienic Technologies.
Following the recent acquisitions of Flotronic Pumps and Standard Pump, Unibloc looked at the best way to integrate the operations of these industry leaders and how to bring their experience, innovations and dedication to hygienic pump production and process improvement to customers around the world.
By combining the various product lines into one organization, the new Unibloc Hygienic Technologies (UHT) is now able to offer a larger, more complete product offering to our customers, with greater financial resources to drive quality, service and process flow performance improvements. Our new brands:
- Unibloc Pumps – For almost 40 years, the authority in quality positive displacement pumps with innovations that have become industry standards:
- Stainless steel pump housings machined from solid steel
- QuickStrip® tool-free disassembly and one-way re-assembly
- FoodFirst pump designs that feature the industry’s first patented Safety Swing Arm
- Flotronic Pumps – A pioneer in "One-Nut" Air-Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) pumps that provide:
- Reduced downtime through simplified assembly/disassembly
- Easier maintenance and increased performance
- Best-in-class low-impact air pump performance
- Standard Pump – For two generations, a go-to provider in industrial and hygienic process and drum pumps known for:
- Precision design and quality construction
- Safe and effective operation
- Innovative solutions that perform when needed
- These three established identities now join with our newly created brand – Hygenitec – that will provide flow control products that are critical to core processing solutions, including valves, strainers, bubble traps, sight glasses, AODD pumps, drum pumps and oil coolers.
Each product line will continue to represent the core values of quality, customer service and pride in performance, as part of one organization dedicated and poised to provide total customer solutions.
Unibloc Hygienic Technologies will have one goal when offering this expanded product line – to lower our customer’s total cost of ownership through reduced downtime, easier maintenance and increased performance.
Read more about the new UHT here: